Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance in Georgia and South Carolina
Proudly serving Atlanta, Jonesboro, Conyers, Lilburn, Rock Hill South Carolina, and the surrounding areas
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
What is Comprehensive Coverage in Auto Insurance?
If you ever wondered what coverage is needed to protect your vehicle from theft and all other "Acts of God", such as hitting an animal, wind, or hail damage, anything other than collision, then now you'll know it is called Comprehensive Coverage. Remember that the vehicle is covered for stock parts only, Custom Equipment Coverage must be added on to your policy as an "add-on" to receive that form of coverage.
Why is it Important to Include all Drivers in Your Policy?
Typically, with our experience, the accidents that most insurance companies choose to deny are the ones that involve unlisted drivers. We tend to believe that because the vehicle is insured, all who drive are "covered", when that is simply not true. Only the ones listed as drivers reserve the right to receive coverage. Lending your vehicle to a friend to run a quick errand so long as the person does not live in your household and it is not a frequent occurrence, can be permitted to receive coverage in case of an accident, but in the end is best to be safe than sorry.
Why is it Important to Increase Your Coverage Limits?
If you live in Metro-Atlanta we are sure you have seen the countless billboards and have heard the countless radio commercials for Accident Lawyers promoting their services any time you have been in an accident. Lawsuits are high and so is the expense in repairing most of today's vehicles. Your typical $25k/$50K/$25k limits are no longer sufficient to cover the costs on most of today's accidents. To better protect yourself and your family it is best to carry the necessary limits to protect your assets. With this being said, adding Uninsured Motorist to your policy is an affordable way to add on extra protection.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Call us for quick quote at 866-869-9651
or use our online quote
form and let us save you money!